Research Submission Process
We accept the manuscript submissions in any standard (generic) format.
We typeset manuscripts using advanced typesetting tools like Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, TeXnicCenter, and TeXStudio. We usually recommend authors submit their research using any standard format they are comfortable with, and let Global Journals do the rest.
Alternatively, you can download our basic template.
Authors should submit their complete paper/article, including text illustrations, graphics, conclusions, artwork, and tables. Authors who are not able to submit manuscript using the form above can email the manuscript department at submit [AT] globaljournals [DOT] org or get in touch with chiefeditor [AT] globaljournals [DOT] org if they wish to send the abstract before submission.
Before and During Submission
Authors must ensure the information provided during the submission of a paper is authentic. Please go through the following checklist before submitting:
- Authors must go through the complete author guideline and understand and agree to Global Journals' ethics and code of conduct, along with author responsibilities.
- Ensure corresponding author’s email address and postal address are accurate and reachable.
- Manuscript to be submitted must include keywords, an abstract, a paper title, co-author(s') names and details (email address, name, phone number, and institution), figures and illustrations in vector format including appropriate captions, tables, including titles and footnotes, a conclusion, results, acknowledgments and references.
- Authors should submit paper in a ZIP archive if any supplementary files are required along with the paper.
- Proper permissions must be acquired for the use of any copyrighted material.
- Manuscript submitted must not have been submitted or published elsewhere and all authors must be aware of the submission.
Declaration of Conflicts of Interest
It is required for authors to declare all financial, institutional, and personal relationships with other individuals and organizations that could influence (bias) their research.
Policy on Plagiarism
Preparing your Manuscript
Preparation of Electronic Figures for Publication