Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-A:
Psychology, Religion, Public Administration, Library and Information Science, Sports Science, Music, Arts in general, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
- Philosophy of mind, Philosophy of science, Ethics, Appliedethics, Publicpolicy, Normativeanalysis, Phenomenology
- Critical philosophy, Metaphysics, Epistemology, Socialscience, PhilosophySustainability, Didactics of philosophy
- Utopian studies, culture, fiction, history,Computer ethics
- Contemporary philosophy, Pluri-pespectivism, Integrative thought,Genomics, nanotechnology, stem cell research
- Metaphysics,Moralphilosophy, Philosophy of science
- Michael Polanyi,WilliamJames,Pragmatism,American philosophy
- Theology, Zionism, Judaism, MiddleEast, MarkoMarulic, Croatianliterature, Renaissancehumanism, Vedicstudies, Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism, Ignatian spirituality
- Sant'Ignazio di Loyola, Mormonstudies, Christianity, Spiritual psychology, Renewingreligion, Islamic studies
- Arabic studies, Literature, Languages, Biblical studies
- Buddhism, Judaism, Primary sacred texts, Feministexegesis, Hermeneutics, Brazil, Apocalyptic, Early Christianity, History of the interpretation, Jewish-Christian dialogue, Nationalsocialism, Totalitarism, Feministexegesis, Hermeneutics, Biblical teaching
- Administrative theory, thought, behavior, law, comparative public administration, personnel administration,
- public policy, techniques of administrative, improvement,
- financial administration, philosophical and constitutional framework of governments, public sector undertakings
- civil services, rural and urban government, significant issues in administration
Library and Information Science
- Information sciences, Documentation, Knowledgemanagement, Speciallibrarianship, Archives
- Sport science,Sportmedicine, Physicalactivity,Sportmanagement, Disabilitymanagement, Sport marketing
- Sport law, Sporteconomics, Socio-legal studies, Football
- Entertainment law, Physicaleducation, Recreation, Sportphysiology, Sportpsychology, Sportsociology, Sportsnutrition, Nutritionscience, Dietarysupplements, Exercisemetabolism, Physicaleducation, Kinetotherapy
- Postgraduate musicology research,Improvisation,Community,Social practice
- Systematic observation-based musicology, Musicology
- Practically oriented disciplines, Ethnomusicology, Criticalmusicology, JewishMusic, Musiceducation, Ideology, culture, Musictherapy, Music-ethnography, Research on popular music, jazz, rock, Scandinavian music, Swedish music, Music and healing in cultural context, Instruction and study
Arts in general
- Artistic research, Criticaltheory, Fine art practice, Performance practice, Psychology, neuroscience arts, literature, Designresearch, Design education research
- Interdisciplinary creative arts research, Ethnicity, gender, sexuality, Townplanning, Preservation of monuments
- Collecting, Exhibitiondevelopment, Australian art
- Surrealism, Dada
- Movie analysis, Internationalfilm, Motion pictures
- World cinema, Gothic and horror studies, Classicalreception, Drama, Poetry, Historiography, TV
- Mexican art, Latin American art, Visual representations Image science, Audiovisual communication
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-B:
Geography & Environmental GeoSciences, Environmental Science & Disaster Management
- Agricultural and Rural Geography, Arid Regions Biogeography, Climate, Coastal and Marine Geography, Cryosphere Geography, Geography of Religions, Geomorphology, Global Change, Hazards Geography, Medical Geography, Military Geography, Mountain Geography, Physical Geography, Recreation, Tourism, and Sport Geography, Soils Geography, Transportation Geography, Urban Geography, Water Resources, Remote sensing, Geographic quantitative methods.
- Geostatistics, Geographic qualitative methods, Ethnography, Economic geology, Mining geology, Petroleum geology, Engineering geology, Environmental geology, Geochemistry, Geological modelling, Geomorphology, Geophysics, Historical geology, Hydrogeology, Mineralogy, Paleontology, Petrology, Sedimentology, Stratigraphy, Structural geology, Volcanology, Planetary geology.
- Environmental art, Environmental determinism, Environmental epidemiology, Environmental health, Environmental movement, Environmental policy, Environmental psychology, Environmental quality, Environmental science.
Natural disasters, Environmental emergencies, Complex emergencies, Pandemic emergencies.
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-C:
- Applied sociology, Culture, Criminality, deviance, law and punishment, Economic sociology, Environment, Education, Family, gender, and sexuality, Health and illness, Internet, Knowledge and science, Media, Military, Political sociology, Population or demography, Race and ethnic relations, Religion, Social change and disorganization, Social organization, Social networks, Social psychology, Sociological theory and method, Stratification, Urban and rural sociology, Work and industry.
- Gender Studies: Women's issues, Leadership, Women studies, Sexual orientation, Gender identity, Critical theory, Queer theory, Sociology, Public health, Feminist literary criticism, Literary studies, Interdisciplinary gender studies
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-D:
History, Archaeology & Anthropology
- Meta-history: Philosophy of history.
- Geographic region: World, Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica.
- Geographic Subregion: North America, South America, Latin America, Central America, Pre-Columbian, Mesoamerica, Caribbean, Eurasia.
- History of Europe, Prehistoric Europe, Classical antiquity.
- Late Antiquity, Middle Ages, Early modern period, Modern Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Ancient Near East, Australasia (Australia, New Guinea, Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia), Pacific Islands.
- Period : Centuries, Decades, Periodization, List of named time periods, List of timelines, Prehistory, Ancient history, Modern world.
- Religion : History of religion, History of Christianity, History of Islam, Jewish history, History of Buddhism, Hinduism History of Hinduism.
- Field : Cultural movements, Diaspora studies, Family history, Environmental history, Local history, Maritime history, Microhistory, Confederation, Social History, Urban History.
- Anthropology : Ethnography, Folk culture, Ethnicity, General anthropology, Physical anthropology, Medical anthropology, Forensic anthropology, Pre-historic archaeology, Anthropometry.
- Archaeology: Excavations, Croatia, Logicism, Material culture, Celtic studies, Folklore, Languages, Social-anthropology, Ethno-history, Bio-anthropology, Classics, Antiquity, Lower Rhine basin, prehistory, Roman Age, Middle Ages, recent times, Medieval archaeology, Postmediaeval archaeology, Dalmatia.
- Cultural heritage :Ethnography,Folkculture,Ethnicity, General anthropology, Physical anthropology, Medical nthropology, Forensic anthropology,Pre-historic archaeology, Anthropometry. Protection of cultural property.
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-E:
- We follow JEL Classification System. Thanks to American Economic Association :
- General Economics and Teaching
- History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- International Economics
- Financial Economics
- Public Economics
- Health, Education, and Welfare
- Labor and Demographic Economics
- Law and Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting
- Economic History
- Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- Economic Systems
- Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-F:
- Political Science: Period -- Early works to 1500, 1501 to 1800, 1801 to Present
- Political Science:Country–America, Argentina, Armenia, Austria , Brazil , Chile , China, Europe , France , French, German, Britain, Greece, India, Islamic countries, Italy, Japan, Korea (South), Koran, Latin America, Poland , Portugal, Rome, Russia, Soviet Union, Spain, United States
- Political science -- Collected works, Collections, Comparative method, Congresses, Data processing, Decision making, Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Economic aspects, Encyclopedias, History, Juvenile literature, Law and legislation, Literary history, athematical models, Methodology, Miscellanea, Periodicals, Personnel , Philosophy, Quotations, maxims, etc. , Societies, Societies, etc., Study and teaching Syst. wks, Systematic works, Terminology, Theory
- Aristocracy (Political science), Authoritarianism, Authority, Autonomy, Bible and politics, Buddhism and politics, Bureaucracy, Cabinet system, Central-local government relations, Christianity and politics, Citizenship, Civics, Common good, Communication in politics, Comparative government, Conservatism, Corporate state
- Coups d'état, Decentralization in government, Delegation of powers, Democracy, Democratization, Divided government, Divine right of kings, Elections, Equality, Executive power, Federal government, Filibusters (Political science), Government, Resistance to, Hegemony, Ideology, Imperialism, Individualism, Initiative, Right of International organization,
- Islam and politics, Islands -- Politics and government, Liberalism, Liberty, Military government of dependencies, Ministerial responsibility, Monarchy, Nationalism, Newly independent states, Oligarchy, Opposition (Political science), Plebiscite
- Police power, anthropology, culture, development, ethics, obligation, parties, psychology, sociology, statistics, Politics, Practical
- Populism, Postcolonialism, Power (Social sciences), Pressure groups, Public administration, Public domain, Radicalism, Religion and politics, Representative government and representation, Republicanism, Republics, Restorations, Political, Revolutions, Right and left (Political science), Separation of powers, Social contract, Sovereignty States, Subnational governments, Subsidiarity, Symbolism in politics, Television and politics, Tribal government, Utopias, Village communities
- World politics
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-G:
- Terminology, Formal and functional approaches, Variation and universality. Schools of thought: Early grammarians, Historicism, Structuralism, Generativism, Functionalism, Cognitivelinguistics.
- Sub-disciplines: Linguistic structures, Inter-disciplinary factors.Sub-fields: Historical linguistics, Semiotics, Language documentation, Applied linguistics,Translation. Description and prescription, Speech and writing. Computational Linguistics, Discourse and Pragmatics, Laboratory Phonetics and Speech Science, Language in Culture and Society, Language in Time and Space, Historical Linguistics, Dialectology, Lexicography, Linguistic Structures.
- Education system : Continuing and Community Education, Early Childhood Education, Higher Education, Kura Kaupapa Maori, Primary Education, Secondary Education, TeWhariki , Technical, Further and Workplace Education
- Creative Arts, Media and Communication Curriculum and Pedagogy, Curriculum and Pedagogy Theory and Development, Economics, Business and Management Curriculum and Pedagogy, English and Literacy Curriculum and Pedagogy, Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum and Pedagogy, Kohanga Reo, LOTE, ESL and TESOL Curriculum and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Numeracy Curriculum and Pedagogy, Medicine, Nursing and Health Curriculum and Pedagogy, Physical Education and Development Curriculum and Pedagogy, Religion Curriculum and Pedagogy, Science, Technology and Engineering Curriculum and Pedagogy, Vocational Education and Training Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education,Comparative and Cross-Cultural Education , Education Assessment and Evaluation , Educational Administration, Management and Leadership , Educational Counselling , Educational Technology and Computing , Ethnic Education , Gender, Sexuality and Education ,Learning Sciences , Maori Education , Pacific Peoples Education , Special Education and Disability , Teacher Education and Professional Development of Educators
Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences-H:
- All aspects covers interdisciplinary influence