In order to provide a timely and broad coverage of these ever-evolving fields, GJRE offers a combination of regular and special issues to its readers. All the research streams of Agricultural, Astronautics, Aeronautical, Chemical, Civil, Electronic, Electrical, Fire, Genetic, Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Mining, Architecture, Ocean, Test are welcome.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following streams:
For more details please visit "Knowledge Abstract" available in home page
Research Paper Specializations:
- Agricultural Engineering - The engineering principle applications in agricultural fields such as farm power and machinery, biological material process, bioenergy, farm structures as well as agricultural natural resources, environmental engineering.
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Biomedical Engineering - The application of engineering principles and techniques to the medical field. You may also refer to our journal, Global Journal of Medical Research.
- Chemical Engineering - The conversion of raw materials into usable commodities.
- Ceramic Engineering - Theory and processing of raw oxide material, and advanced material that are polymorphic, polycrystalline, oxide, and non-oxide ceramics
- Civil Engineering - The design and construction of public and private works, such as bridges and buildings. It has several sub-disciplines:
- Coastal engineering
- Construction engineering
- Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineers are concerned with protecting the environment by assessing the impact a project has on the air, water, soil and noise levels in its vicinity.
- Geotechnical engineering
- Water resources engineering (hydraulic engineering and hydrology)
- Materials engineering - an interdisciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering
- Municipal engineering - civil engineering as it specifically concerns municipal issues such as water, wastewater, transportation networks, subdivisions, communications, hydrology, hydraulics, etc.
- Structural engineering
- Earthquake engineering, a subset of structural engineering
- Surveying and geographic information system (GIS)
- Textile engineering- The technology of producing fabric. It includes conversion of fiber to yarn and yarn to fabric, coloration and apparel manufacturing
- Transportation engineering which is closely related to
- Traffic engineering (transportation)
- Wind engineering
- Computer Engineering - The entire process of designing and coding computers and computer related devices. You may also refer to our journal, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology.
- Electrical Engineering - The design of electrical systems, such as transformers, as well as electronic goods.
- Instrumentation engineering - The design of all electronic instruments.
- Electronic Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering - is the application of science and engineering principles to protect people and their environments from the destructive effects of fire and smoke.
- Genetic Engineering - The design and development process of integrating genes and DNA segments from one species with another species.
- Industrial Engineering - The design and analysis of logistical and resource systems.
- Manufacturing engineering - The ability to plan the practices of manufacturing, to research and develop the tool, processes, machines and equipment, and to integrate the facilities and systems for producing quality products with optimal expenditure.
- Component Engineering - The process of assuring the availability of suitable components required to manufacture a product
- Mechanical engineering - The design of physical or mechanical systems, such as engines, kinematic chains, and vibration isolation equipment.
- Vehicle Engineering - The design of vehicles
- Automotive Engineering - The design of automobiles
- Aerospace Engineering - The design of aircraft, spacecraft and related topics.
- Mechatronics Engineering - A hybrid of mechanical, electrical, and software engineering, intended to examine the design of automation systems.
- Military Engineering - Primarily concerned with warfare, military engineering encompasses mobility, counter-mobility, survivability, and general engineering tasks.
- Mining Engineering - The exploration and extraction of raw materials from the earth, include ore reserves such as coal, metals, non-metals, aggregates, sand, and gravel. Proceeding extraction applying mineral processing that includes ore size reduction, multiple classification, benefication, calcining, sintering, and other value adding processes
- Naval Architecture - An engineering discipline dealing with the design, construction and repair of marine vehicles.
- Nuclear Engineering - Application of the breakdown of atomic nuclei and/or other sub-atomic physics, based on the principles of nuclear physics. You may also refer to our journal, Global Journal of Science Frontier Research.
- Ocean Engineering - A wide engineering field dealing with the ocean applications, involving many engineering disciplines.
- Software Engineering (similar to Computer Science) - The design and development of software for use in digital systems. You may also refer to our journal, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology.
- Test Engineering - The application of one (or more) engineering branch or one (or more) pure scientific discipline for the sole purpose of validation and verification of design, development, production, and/or maintenance of object under test.