From time to time, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it.
Changing one’s mind is an author’s prerogative. And an author is free to withdraw an article at no charge – as long as it is withdrawn within 3 days of its initial submission.
Journal performs all the process promptly and on time for which it has to pay the cost too and bear the expenses like payment to full-time reviewers and fellows. Refunds for service which have been delivered is not possible due to the nature of the service purchase.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back if the paper is not accepted.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, once the paper is published.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the paper is removed due to Copyright Infringement Claims.
- After Publish Issue / Indexing author can’t make the correction in the article. After publishing Issue/Indexing, If the author wants to correction in the article he/she have to pay extra as per changes in the article.
- Refund will proceed through the online mode in 10-15 working days.
- Wrongly deposit money or extra deposit money will be returned back within 03 weeks if respective author informs us within 02 days after the date of money deposit.
There are refunds or cancellation of debts strictly as per the following policy if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit manuscript after two working days.
|Stage/Days||Refund Percentage of the paid fee||Fee applicable if still unpaid|
|Within 2 working days||100% excluding Bank Transaction Charges||No fee|
|Before reviewers assigned||90% excluding Bank Transaction Charges||10% of the Author Publication Fee|
|After reviewers assigned||70% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
30% of the Author Publication Fee
|After Paper Accepted||20% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
80% of the Author Publication Fee
|After Earlyview Release||10% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
Author Publication Fee + Overdue fee
|After eJournal Launch||No Refund||Author Publication Fee + Overdue fee|